Following government guidelines released on Monday 1st June, we are considering restarting our support coffee mornings on a limited basis in the near future. These events will be subject to the weather as they will be held outdoors. Unfortunately, it does mean a few rules will need to be followed to enable this.
1) Social distancing of 2m must be adhered to.
2) Numbers will be limited to 6
3) We cannot let young children in yet as we cannot guarantee they will not get bored and want to run around.
4) Meeting times need to be limited to 1.5 hours
5) We expect visitors to adhere to other common-sense protections for all concerned
We will, of course, be implementing a number of anti contagion measures to help protect everyone. In addition whilst we want to invite everyone as numbers are limited, we MUST be advised of who wishes to attend prior to each event. Please call John or Jackie to check availability and book a place on 01606 270148